Hey wait why’s there cheese in my beer?
- Prep Time : 2 min.
- Cook Time : 5 min.
- Total Time : 60 min.
- Serves 8
- 1 lb Murray’s High Plains Cheddar, grated
- 8 oz Black Hog Granola Brown Ale, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 clove garlic, micro-planed
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 pretzel rolls
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor, except for the beer, and blend until finely chopped.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of the beer and continue to blend. Slowly add the rest of the beer a bit at a time, blending in between each pour.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Before serving, toast the pretzel rolls in the oven until warmed through. Serve with pretzel rolls and veggies, or spread the beer cheese on sandwiches.